Now that I can proudly say that I’ve tasted them all, I just wanted to make a quick evaluation of these. First of all: I love RawBite! They’re raw, vegan and organic and only made out of fruit and nuts, that’s it. And they taste awesome, I was so happy to see them in my health store.
- Cashew: I thought this one was a little ‘boring’ in his taste. It was good, no question, but I have tasted better things with cashew flavour (for example ice cream).
- Spicy Lime: I am not a huge fan of lime so this bar was the one I tried at last but I was so surprised by how good it actually is: It tasted like the lemon cake batter my mother used to make. I enjoyed every single bite and was so sad when it was gone.
- Raw Cacao: I just had one of these, I am a huge fan. To me, they taste a little like a brownie and who doesn’t love brownies? ;)
- Vanilla Berries: I was a bit disappointed because I expected a stronger vanilla or berry flavour, it just didn’t really taste like either of those. It was okay but probably one of my least favourite.
- Coconut: I love coconut everything so there was no question I had to try this one. It’s a good one, you can really taste the coconut and it’s quite sweet.
- Apple Cinnamon: One bite and it felt like Christmas - It’s just a-mazing, I swear! Apple and cinnamon together is such a great discovery.
- Protein (not pictured): This was the one I had after practice when I was sooo hungry - and this was the perfect snack for me. There’s cacao in it and I love the pumpkin seeds in it, they’re like chuncks.
My ranking: 1 - raw cacao, spicy lime and apple cinnamon. 2 - protein. 3 - coconut. 4 - cashew. 5 - vanilla berries
If you’ve never had them - I really recommend you trying them, it’s worth it. They might be a little expensive but what you get for it is so amazing. I will definitely buy them again as soon as possible!