Chia seeds give me a sick acid feeling in my throat and stomach :( I wish I could use them more but this ungood feeling isn’t worth it
Am I wrong?!
how do I know if I really dislike some food because of the taste or because it is stated as “unhealthy”?
I kept on forcing myself to eating stuff like cake and icecream and I did not enjoy it.
Some of my family members always tease me when I say ‘no thanks’ to candy. “You’re sooo healthy, it’s annoying”
I don’t even know where this post is going but maybe I am not the only one feeling this way?
Maybe I just love to eat healthy? Maybe it makes me feel good? Maybe I enjoy it, knowing that what I put in my body tastes good and benefits me at the same time? Is that really so hard to understand?
Q:Why do you workout? You're already skinny
That has nothing to do with anything???
and this, ladies and gentlemen, is the question of someone who needs a lot more knowledge…
workout makes you feel good, no matter how you look
workout strengthens your body, no matter how you look
workout is primarly not here for people to lose weight
workout should be something you like doing
not everything in this world has to do with weight loss
I workout and I eat healthy and I don’t intend to lose weight!
- sister: my stomach is so flat when I don't eat carbs in the evening
- me *ironically*: try not eating at all, your stomach will be even flatter.
- I swear, sometimes I could hit my sisters when they both are not fat AT ALL and talk about losing weight. Well, they don't know about my past and my struggle but still. Use some common sense please.
- I’m seriously still so amazed at how many people love and follow my blog. I started this fitblr to motivate and inspire myself and now I’ve had the privilege to inspire others to live a healthy lifestyle! I’m so thankful! You guys are what makes me keep going on this fitness journey!
- just reblog this once & follow me <3
- I will be promoting 2 random lists of 30 blogs! & will follow some favorites :) you will gain new followers!
Shout out to my biggest fans <3 heheh thanks for giving extra love to my blog for the past 3 days :)